Friday, December 05, 2008



2008 Postage Due # 6, , 8, 9, 10:

Here I will be very short, because most information I miss from official in Serbia, what I know is poor information from stamp alone, but I will try my best.

RED CROSS - Solidarity week, in use for period I don't know, but according design, it is for "old age people" for sure, intention is to think and care about old people - nice intention!

Anti Cancer - portrait of Dr Avram Josif Vinaver, I don't know this doctor, but other collectors know, specially someone who specialized in this field, issue is like usually, and possible this small dimension stamp, don't have some "big attention" in collectors "sight".

Children's Week - I give this name of issue, because from picture on stamp, it is one boy in "Superman" pose, I think that role for this issue is to wake avarnees for children protection, from other newspaper I see that Serbia have an problem when is question of children's. Date on stamp for use are Oct 6-12, 2008, week like usually - where money collected will go is good question. Issue are in two format, one is adhesive format, perforated and second is self-adhesive imperforate.

For "Avala" RTV Tower - this one have an really good point, but I will prefer one regular issue, not "obligatory" week stamp - but one really issue for simple reason - that this tower are destroyed by NATO forces, totally without reason and need, simple destruction of civilian object that served population in Serbia, no one was charged, no one pay to this country any compensation, and no one pay to the victims family that are killed on the bombing! One moment that need to be remembered with much more attention than one small format stamp!

Prices for each are few cent on face value, but dealer will minimum ask of 1.00 $ per stamp, that are not so great deal!


No comments: